- Course Descriptions
- Mock Trial
- Moot Court
- Program Goals and Outcomes
- Student Acceptances
- U.S. and Mexican Border Project 2006
- Four-Year Academic Plan
The award winning Mount Saint Mary’s team was founded in 2008 and has competed each year since at the American Collegiate Moot Court Association and other local competitions. Moot Court is a simulation of appellate argument in which each student must present her case before a panel of judges who question the student about the facts and law of the case before the “court.” The judges are lawyers, as well as actual state and federal judges. The Mount Saint Mary’s Moot Court Team has received the following honors:
- 2008: American Collegiate Moot Court Association: Best Attorney: Yevgeniya Kutepova
- 2009: California Classic Moot Court Competition: Best Attorney: Richelle Menezes
- 2009: Yevgeniya Kutepova and Ezra Azzopardi are selected for the National ACMA competition in Miami, Florida.
- 2010: Yevgeniya Kutepova and Ezra Azzopardi compete at the ACMA national competition and receive the 6th highest scores in their bracket.