Program Goals & Outcomes
Mount St. Mary’s University has a culture of assessment. This means
- Community members share a common commitment to improving student learning and a common language to guide this work
- Students know at the outset what their expected learning outcomes are for the course, the major or program, and the general studies curriculum.
- Faculty and staff continually assess the nature and extent of student learning.
- Lessons about student learning inform curricular, pedagogical, and administrative decisions.
- The goal of assessment efforts at MSMU is to improve teaching and learning.
- The overall results of student performance will be available to students, faculty, staff and other interested parties on College webpages
Drawing and Painting
Use still life format to produce compositions
Demonstrate skill and ability at chiaroscuro (light logic)
一道本不卡免费高清Experience with a range of forms representational, abstract and non-objective
一道本不卡免费高清Have experience with elements and principles of design in creative work.
一道本不卡免费高清Knowledge of elements and principals (visual language) in analyzing the visual world
一道本不卡免费高清Working knowledge of art history, especially contemporary art
3D Design/Sculpture and Graphics
Ability to use additive and subtractive processes in 3-D form (Fine Arts Majors Only)
Produce graphics that are production-ready (do not need any printer changes) (Graphics Majors Only)
一道本不卡免费高清Produce a mature (young professional), sequential/ conceptually, coherent body of work
Write a coherent thesis about ones own work.