Health Requirements & Forms
FALL 2019 HEALTH REQUIREMENTS DUE DATE IS AUGUST 1, 2019
一道本不卡免费高清Required upon entrance for ALL Full-Time Traditional Undergraduate Students.
Photocopy of the following Immunizations:
- MMR Vaccine #1, #2 (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) two doses required or positive blood titers
- Meningococcal Vaccine (Menactra / MCV4)
- Tdap Vaccine (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) Additional TD booster required 10 years after Tdap Vaccine
- Varicella Vaccine #1, #2 (Chickenpox) two doses required or positive blood titers if you had the disease
- International Students Only: QuantiFERON TB-Gold or Chest X-Ray (Lab results or X-Ray results must be NEGATIVE and done within the past two years.)
Download and complete the following Health Forms:
- Health History This document is to be completed by student. All information is confidential. If under the age of 18, a parent/legal guardian signature is required.
- Tuberculosis Screening This document is to completed by student and is a screening tool used to determine potential exposure to active Tuberculosis. You will be contacted by one of the Registered Nurses in MSMU Student Health Services if it is determined that clarification or testing is needed.
Submit a photocopy of immunization records and completed forms to either campus:
- by MAIL - Place all heath documents in a sealed envelope and send to: Mount Saint Mary's University, ATTN: Student Health Services
Chalon: 12001 Chalon Road, Los Angeles, CA 90049 or Doheny: 10 Chester Place, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- by FAX - Chalon: 310.954.4119 or Doheny: 213.477.2683
- or IN PERSON - Chalon: Humanites 101 or Doheny: Building 3, B107
一道本不卡免费高清For Fall 2019 admits: If required paperwork is not received by August 1, 2019, a HS HOLD will be placed on the student's account which limits usage of university access.
For Spring 2020 admits: If required paperwork is not received by January 13, 2020, a HS HOLD will be placed on the student's account which limits usage of university access.
Exemptions from vaccine requirements are accepted for verified medical reasons only.
Students who seek exemptions from vaccine requirements for verified medical reasons are welcomed to MSMU as commuters, but are not eligible for on-campus residency.