MSMU Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program
MSMU Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program FAQs
一道本不卡免费高清In 2016, Mount Saint Mary’s University was awarded a National Science Foundation (NSF) Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarships and Stipends Track grant for its undergraduate science and mathematics majors that will be future educators (NSF award ID 1557211).
一道本不卡免费高清The objectives of this program are:
- To recruit qualified undergraduate STEM majors in their junior and senior years that are dedicated to teaching middle or high school mathematics or science in a high-need school district.
- To provide strong subject matter expertise and pedagogical content knowledge support for teacher candidates.
- To provide mentoring and support for successful transition from credentialing to the first years of teaching.
- $10,025 maximum per semester, not to exceed the cost of attendance and calculated need.
- Funds are paid directly to your university account for educational expenses, renewable by semester for a total of up to five semesters.
- Each semester of scholarship support requires one year of teaching in a high-need school district.
- If the teaching obligation is not met the scholarship money award must be repaid with interest.
For additional information, please contact Dr. Carol Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Irma Ravkic (email@example.com).