- About Us
- Students and Alumnae
- For Employers
- Career Readiness and Professionalism
- Student Preparation for Graduate School
- 10 Fun Facts
Students and Alumnae一道本不卡免费高清
一道本不卡免费高清The Handshake platform helps you to connect with companies and organizations that are seeking Mount student candidates. With an account, you can:
- Search and apply to internships and jobs located on and off campus
- View upcoming career events, workshops, fairs and on-campus interviews
- Create a professional profile and make it visible to employers
- Upload your résumé and other employment related documents
- Connect with career counselors and mentors to enhance your career development planning
- Sync your calendar to add upcoming career events
- Receive activity notifications and emails
For Students and Alumnae:
- Go to .
- Click "Sign up for an account."
- Click "Student / Alumni."
- Fill in your information. Use your MSMU email in order to be approved automatically.
- Click "Create Account."
- You will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration. Click on the link in the email. If you do not find your confirmation email, please check your spam folder.
- Once you confirm your email address, you are registered as a student and may now log in to complete your Handshake profile.