- What are the definitions of enrollment status per semester?+-
Full-time: 12 or more units
Three-quarter time: 9-11 units
一道本不卡免费高清Half-time: 6-8 units
- How does this work with the eight week session format?+-
A semester is comprised of two eight week sessions. In order to be eligible for financial aid, you must be enrolled in at least six units per semester. If you are enrolled in fewer units in any given session, your financial aid will be applied to that session, in which you are taking six or more units.
- What happens if I change enrollment status? Will my aid eligibility be affected?+-
一道本不卡免费高清It could be affected. Students should consult their financial aid advisor before making any changes to their enrollment status.
- Do I have to be admitted at MSMU before I can apply for and be considered for financial aid?+-
一道本不卡免费高清Yes, you must be admitted to MSMU before you can be considered for financial aid. However, you should not wait on your acceptance letter to apply for financial aid. Please start the financial aid process when you start your application for admission.
- Can I still get financial aid, even if I do not have good credit?+-
Yes. Adverse credit does not prevent students from participating in the federal student financial aid programs.
To learn more about MSMU Online, Los Angeles financial aid opportunities, please contact 213.477.2562.