- Curriculum Plan
- Program Goals and Outcomes
- Internships and Affiliates
- Tuition and Scholarships
一道本不卡免费高清The 21st-century health industry environment is a complex and evolving field that demands effective leaders, managers, and policymakers to guide change with careful and informed decision-making. Health leaders who understand the structure, processes and outcomes of health services, and who can provide solutions to the important issues of costs, financing, delivery, and accessibility-of-care, are in high demand across public, private, and not-for-profit organizations.
一道本不卡免费高清In concert with Mount Saint Mary’s commitment to building leadership skills and fostering a spirit to serve others, the Master of Science in Healthcare Administration is designed to develop these types of leaders – who will understand today’s healthcare complexities, promote effective care systems, champion effective health policies, and apply evidence-based knowledge to improve the health of people in their communities and beyond.
Currently Accepting Applications
- Are you a healthcare provider ready to take the next step into management or leadership?
- Are you passionate about vulnerable people and wonder how you can help them receive more services or protections from government agencies?
- Are you interested in analyzing rules or laws or healthcare processes in the hopes of improving their quality while reducing unnecessary costs?
If so, we can help.
We are Mount Saint Mary's University, Los Angeles, a top-rated private institution in Southern California. Earn your Master's of Science in Healthcare Administration degree with us, because the Healthcare Administration program at Mount Saint Mary's empowers future health leaders and policy makers wishing to champion effective health policies and programs.
Why choose us?
We are centrally located:
- We hold classes at our Doheny campus near downtown Los Angeles.
Our program fits with your work schedule:
- You take classes two nights a week and finish in two years.
We are academically rigorous:
- Many of our faculty have trained at top tier intuitions and bring real world experience to your training.
And we tailor your program to fit your needs:
- Our mentored practicum program and capstone project help you create an experience portfolio that will empower you champion effective health policies and programs in your city, your state, and across the nation.
Our program boasts several areas of distinction and uniqueness:
- Small private liberal arts institution
- Locally and nationally recognized and respected
- Affordable and flexible evening class format to fit your schedule.
- Academically rigorous curriculum focused specifically on Healthcare Administration without the added time and expense of traditional MPH programs
- Small class size;
- low professor to student ratio.
- Faculty represent multiple clinical and professional backgrounds
- Faculty are experts working within the field
- Concentrated curriculum
- Affordable and flexible evening classes
- Completion of MS (HPM) program in 24 months.
- Excellent practical preparation with local partners
- Practical component and Real "hands-on" project
- Executive/Policymaker/Project Manager in Residence organized senior management speaking engagements twice a trimester
- Career Coaching and Preparation - assist in personal employment development
Our mission is to prepare a diverse group of health leaders and administrators who
- promote effective care systems,
- champion effective health policies, and
- create and apply evidence-based knowledge
一道本不卡免费高清to serve and improve the health of people and communities in California and beyond.
For more information contact Dr. Stephen Inrig at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213.477.2800 for more information.
Integration of the Liberal Arts
This program isn't just for scientists, accountants, and policy wonks. The Master of Science in Healthcare Administration (MSHA) program draws on the medical humanities and liberal arts as well. You will come to understand how the needs of a population affect health, how to consider the concerns of family, significant others, and communities in the provision of patient care, and how to value, support, and advocate for an individual's decisions with his/her health care and advocating for the client. We deal with ethics and cultural complexity a great deal, exposing students to complex cultural issues and training them to respond to the needs of various groups. Additionally, our MSHA curriculum includes ethical frameworks and reflection, supporting students' need and desire to include ethical and moral reflection in policy analysis and implementation. We also draw on the knowledge and skills of information sciences, health communication, and health literacy to equip our master's students in the policy analysis and management skills they will learn.