Skip to Main Content
Official updated transcripts- Submit official transcripts for courses completed after you last applied to the programUpdated personal statement- Submit 1 typewritten and double-spaced page explaining what has changed since you last applied to the program
Application Checklist and Prerequisites
| w/||4 Units |
| w/ or w/|| 4 Units|
| w/||4 Units|
|2 or 3 Units |
- $50 application feeOfficial Transcript(s)AP Scores2 references (academic or professional; official letterhead required)Personal Statement- Submit 2-3 typewritten and double-spaced pages addressing the following:
- Why do you want to attend the RN to BSN Completion Program at Mount Saint Mary’s University?
- What talents and qualities do you possess to make you a strong candidate for this program?
- What are your short and long-term goals?
- Have you encountered any educational challenges in the past?
- How have you planned financially and personally to be successful in the RN to BSN program?
Questions about the waitlist policy at Mount Saint Mary's University? Please click the section below for more information.
- RN to BSN Applicant Waitlist Procedure+-
- If selected for the waitlist, it will be for the term to which you have applied
- Applicants will be moved from the waitlist to admit status by the RN to BSN department if space becomes available for the term to which you have applied
- Applicants will be notified when the waitlist is closed
- Applicants not removed from the waitlist after the closing of the cohort are welcome to reapply to the RN to BSN program
- Formerly waitlisted students will not be offered priority consideration for future file reviews
Copyright - • Mount Saint Mary's University, Los Angeles • All rights reserved