- Accelerated BSN Program
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- RN to BSN Program
- BSN Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Financial Aid
- International Students
- Meet Your Counselor
- Reapplication Forms
- Nursing Information Sessions
- Student Information Update
- Tuition and Fees
Application Checklist and Prerequisites
一道本不卡免费高清* Indicates courses that must have been completed within five years prior to admission.
** ONE Philosophy and TWO Religious Studies courses OR TWO Philosophy and ONE Religious Studies course for a total of 9 units (3 units each course).
A student may repeat a course required for the nursing major no more than once. Failure (C- and below) of any two required science or prerequisite courses results in non-admission.
Qualified applicants will be invited by email to take the ABSN Math Exam to be considered for admission. View a sample Math Exam.
- $50 application fee
- Why are you choosing a career in nursing at this time?
- Describe and include length of time of any health care experiences, paid or volunteer.
- Have you discussed the full-time plus time commitments of the program with your family and friends? Are they prepared to support you?
- Describe in detail your plans to finance your education.